Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, :nerd:

a
Im finishing the restoration of my 64 tempest 4 door. I presented my self before because im the rpoud owner of a Gto 65.

The windows felts rusted away. But i dont know where to buy new ones for a four door model ( only exist for 2 door...)

It seems the only way is with SteelRubberProducts with generic ones.... Is there another 4 door GM repop windows felt i coulds use.. ?

By the way im in france, so sorry for my English..

Thanks in advance for any idea or input.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
If they don't make them for your Tempest, perhaps 4 door Chevelle felts would work (What i would personally try if I was in your shoes). That or go with the "generic" cut-to-fit but they would need to be screwed on. I have used the cut-to-fits in the past and can only say it was better than nothing... :)
Best of luck with your restoration!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If they don't make them for your Tempest, perhaps 4 door Chevelle felts would work (What i would personally try if I was in your shoes). That or go with the "generic" cut-to-fit but they would need to be screwed on. I have used the cut-to-fits in the past and can only say it was better than nothing... :)
Best of luck with your restoration!
Thanks lil gto i was going the chevelle way. But kind of felt alone to take decision... Thanks again.

I will come with the feedback.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts