Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the firewall data plate, I have the letter 'F' in the 4th group which I translate to Outside Remote Mirror. Can someone confirm that this option refers to the side-view mirror mounted on the driver's door and that there is no remote-control implications in the option title. I have the mirror, but its just the hand-adjustable one that came on all cars of that era. Phil

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
On the firewall data plate, I have the letter 'F' in the 4th group which I translate to Outside Remote Mirror. Can someone confirm that this option refers to the side-view mirror mounted on the driver's door and that there is no remote-control implications in the option title. I have the mirror, but its just the hand-adjustable one that came on all cars of that era. Phil
Code F is indeed an Outside Remote
UPC code 444 D33 is a LH Remote Outside mirror an 11.78 $ option
UPC code 602 D32 is an Outside Rear view mirror 4.25$ option

There is a Mirror Group which includes both of the above along with an interior visor vanity. That group was a 17.48$ option
According to the documents on the '65 the hand held would be the D32. If your plate indicates the "F" then your car had the remote LH mirror.

What does you PHS say?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts