Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well been drivin her for about 2 months and finally got a chance to take some nice pics. Thanks again to all who helped out with even the smallest advice to get this car on the road.:cheers

·
Registered
148 Posts
Crusty that is sweet! Really like the stance and the modern interior. You have done a great job. And yes, the knowledge shared on this site and others is second to none.:cheers

·
Registered
668 Posts
So that is what a 65 looks like in one piece and painted... Right click: save as:

Looks awesome man, I would be proud to drive that car if it were mine. I even like the dash and the grille surround in CF. Very nice.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Love the car Crusty, looks awesome! I also enjoy your subtle and NOT SO subtle updates, mods and enhancements. Very COOOOOOL :cool

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thumpin, hahahah that's classic.

Crusty, BEAUTIFUL ride.

·
Registered
31 Posts
WOW that is a sweet ride. I was never a fan of using carbon fiber on a classic car but you pulled it off flawlessly she looks like she should have rolled out of the factory like that. How did you make the nose piece??

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes I will be keeping the car for life, took about 4 years from when I got the car to driving it. It is not stock height dropped about 2" in front and 1" in rear. The color is a mini cooper color called Dark Silver. The nose piece was made by making a mold of the original and then laminating the mold. Took a little bit of time but I wont see another one coming down the street:cool

1 - 20 of 20 Posts