Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 65 GTO about a month ago . Now am getting it ready for spring . Just a few things to do and I'll be ready for local shows and crusing down Woodward . All #'s matching , automatic , PS , PB , 3.23 , 4 barrel , Blue Mist Slate . Turns out to be a really nice car . I wanted to attach a picture but when I try it keeps saying exceeds limits .

George

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sounds nice. My Dad is looking for a 65 tri-power like he bought new back in 65. He found the file on it and still has the window sticker. I think he said it was 33xx.xx Even has the original radio still.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Rob,

Tell your dad he is going to have to add another digit to the LEFT of the decimal point to get one now.

George,

It's about time you got the car ready to go. I have not heard from you for over a month.

Bill

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bill ,

I'm real happy with the car . I got it from Volo in Illinois . I would like to post a picture but every time I try I get a message that says file it to big . Yet I was able to post it on another GTO site (PontiacZone) . Not to mention I lost your email address so I can't send it to you .

George

1 - 6 of 6 Posts