Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Pontiac GTO
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed an Ididit steering column in my 65 GTO, bought an OE Wood Grain steering wheel and now I need the correct hub and whatever else to install that wheel on that column. I called Ididit and bought what they said I needed, but it’s not correct. Anyone done this and have any advice on what I need and where to buy it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know if this will help, but you can call them and they will most likely help you figure it out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I installed an Ididit steering column in my 65 GTO, bought an OE Wood Grain steering wheel and now I need the correct hub and whatever else to install that wheel on that column. I called Ididit and bought what they said I needed, but it’s not correct. Anyone done this and have any advice on what I need and where to buy it?
Can you tell me where you found the OE Wood Grain steering wheel? I'm guessing it is the plastic simulated wood, as I have on my 67 GTO. I'm looking for someone to restore mine. Thanks.

·
Registered
1965 Pontiac GTO
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you tell me where you found the OE Wood Grain steering wheel? I'm guessing it is the plastic simulated wood, as I have on my 67 GTO. I'm looking for someone to restore mine. Thanks.
Bought it from the Internet, think it might have been The Parts Place. I can look it up and let you know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts