Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new rims and tires for my 66. I think the car looks 100 times better with them:cool

Before:

After:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like it. Looks real good.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, not too often when I try something and it turns out better than I could imagine. I think with my color car the rims and car look awesome.

Jake, the rims are make by Weld Racing and are called Pro Star. I think Ultra Wheel makes a cheaper version and also Billet specialties makes some. Front is 15x7 with 4.5 backspace and 235/60 R15. Back is 15x8 with 5.5 backspace and 275/60 R15.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wheels can definately make a car. Good choice looks great.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Car looks great! I do have to say that I liked the look of those Rallye style rims that were on there. Were those genuine PMD Rallye I's ?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Car looks great! I do have to say that I liked the look of those Rallye style rims that were on there. Were those genuine PMD Rallye I's ?
Thanks for the kind words. And I wouldn't have any idea if they were original. They look real good, so I doubt these were on there for 45 years considering how they took care of the paint. The Ralley Is might look better with the same tires I put on, I didn't care for the redlines.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Me neither about the redlines... Those white block letters look good on your new wheels and would have looked great on the old ones as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts