Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, I'm looking at a 66 lemans v6, auto with 25k original miles.

Any ideas what the car should be worth nowadays?

Thanks, Alex.

·
Registered
574 Posts
It's worth what someone is willing to pay. Saw a 66 tempest on ebay that was real clean and orginal go for $16k

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
It all depends on condition. I've seen 25k original mile cars that looked like new, and I've seen 25k original mile cars in the junkyard.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
^^^^^^ In otherwords, pix would be a great help to give a ballpark value.........:)
The I6 will hold it back.......

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the car is in a really nice shape, interior is PERFECT and the outside is a solid 9. mechanically perfect too. i just don't want to overpay and get stuck with a car i can't move if anything in my life changes.

a rough value would be useful.. 2-3k? 5-6k? 10k? what is a reasonable price for a solid, original, numbers matching 1966 lemans i6?

·
Registered
475 Posts
the car is in a really nice shape, interior is PERFECT and the outside is a solid 9. mechanically perfect too. i just don't want to overpay and get stuck with a car i can't move if anything in my life changes.

a rough value would be useful.. 2-3k? 5-6k? 10k? what is a reasonable price for a solid, original, numbers matching 1966 lemans i6?
10+ if its as nice as you say.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the input guys, i am in the process of selling my roadster, and seriously considering this lively example of the sixties.. i'l take some pics this week hopefully, and post them for your evaluation/enjoyment..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts