Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
https://www.nationalpartsdepot.com/store/?p=catalog&mode=newsearch&search_str=C-4665-124b&parent=0&year=0

Will this work on my 67? It was optioned as factory disk brakes and is a 1 piston.But in the NPD catalogue and website I only find 69-newer gto listed. Any ideas guys? I have a front left caliper bad and need to replace it and don't want to spend a fortune at this time.
If your car has the single piston calipers, they are not original. Original were 4 piston. The link is for a single piston application and will interchange if yours is a newer conversion.

If you have a NAPA or other parts house nearby, you can get a rebuilt caliper from them quicker and without paying shipping.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes mine is single piston. I will have to try to pull it off and see if I can get a part number off of it. Thanks for quick reply.

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
Yes mine is single piston. I will have to try to pull it off and see if I can get a part number off of it. Thanks for quick reply.
You have a conversion install and the single piston calipers interchange for about 20 years...'69~'89

There may be a casting number on the caliper body to reference what year it was made and use that as a guide for replacement application.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts