Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me identify the labels on my fuse block? They are all worn off. 67 Lemans and 67 GTO should be relatively similar but I can seem to find a diagram on the internet anywhere. Thanks.

·
Registered
436 Posts
the fuse blocks are the same between the gto,lemans,tempest.i have one at my garage,if no one has any help i can take a pic of the fuse blockwhen i go down on friday

·
Registered
436 Posts
hey i took some pics of the fuse box but there all blurry i copied down the way it was on the fuse box in case.so i can email them to you pm me ur email

·
Registered
436 Posts
here is a hand written label off the fuse box.if you what me to send you the pics of the actual fuse box ill send them but i copied it directly off the box.hope it helps

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That helps a lot, I'll keep it handy in case I see the question from someone else come up.

·
Banned
1,499 Posts
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but can anyone tell me what is the right side of that diagram and where it might be located? 1967 GTO.
Those are the female plugs the wiring harnesses plug into and are located on the driver's side firewall in the engine compartment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This work?
Thanks for the schematic.....here comes the dummy question for the day.....obviously, there are slots down the left side of fuse box for 7 fuses.....is there some sort of fuse that should be placed in those receptacles (4) down the right side of the fuse box?.....thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts