Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
I watched parts of three different videos. There are so many examples of what NOT to do in there, it is ridiculous! I pity the person who ends up with that car when they have to undo the "restoration" work.

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
I watched parts of three different videos. There are so many examples of what NOT to do in there, it is ridiculous! I pity the person who ends up with that car when they have to undo the "restoration" work.
So true. They didn't even take the windshield trim off when they filled that hole it the roof, you know it's going to leak before the bondoo falls out.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
So true. They didn't even take the windshield trim off when they filled that hole it the roof, you know it's going to leak before the bondoo falls out.
Typical puppymill build. I can't even see the video, as my 1st Gen I pad doesn't support the u tube video. What's the channel,mthe fellow that posted the video? Will look at it late late tonight.

·
Banned
1,499 Posts
All it will take is one pothole to undo the work.:rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts