Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did 67 GTO offer an outside R Door Mirror ??? Thanks Just like having two mirrors. Also would it be frowned upon if that mirror was not on my PHS dock. Thanks

·
Registered
440 Posts
According to the options in The Legend Magazine http://www.gtoforum.com/f12/1967-gto-options-other-info-91058/ the pass side mirror was a factory or dealer installed option. The driver's side remote mirror was a factory option. I could not find any mention of the driver's side manual mirror as standard equipment, though it shows as a delete option on an export model. I also looked on my window sticker and there is no mention of it there as a standard on a GTO.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the factory remote drivers door mirror PHS dock......but would like one on the right side .....if it is correct for the 67

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have the factory remote drivers door mirror PHS dock......but would like one on the right side .....if it is correct for the 67
Depends on how you want to present the car. Since the pass side was also a dealer installed option, you could have a car with one and not have it show on the PHS docs. I looked again at the list. The pass (RH) side was only manual, not remote.

·
Registered
8 Posts
67 right side mirror

67 GTO right side mirror part number 984758 same mirror was used on the 68 but had I different part number see page 52 in restoration guide
I have one still in the box

1 - 8 of 8 Posts