Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering installing a "Hurst Equipped" emblem on the tail panel of my 67 GTO and am confused as to it's correct location. I've been to many car shows and have seen it both on the left side trunk lid and on the left side tail panel just right of the left tail light. Is there a factory correct placement of this emblem? I was once told that the "Hurst" package came in the trunk of new cars and it was up to the discretion of either the dealer or the new owner as to where they wanted it placed. I'd appreciate anyones expertise on this before I go and drill holes in the wrong place for installation.Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,142 Posts
I'm considering installing a "Hurst Equipped" emblem on the tail panel of my 67 GTO and am confused as to it's correct location. I've been to many car shows and have seen it both on the left side trunk lid and on the left side tail panel just right of the left tail light. Is there a factory correct placement of this emblem? I was once told that the "Hurst" package came in the trunk of new cars and it was up to the discretion of either the dealer or the new owner as to where they wanted it placed. I'd appreciate anyones expertise on this before I go and drill holes in the wrong place for installation.Thanks.
Here is your original thread from a few weeks ago;

http://www.gtoforum.com/f12/67-gto-hurst-emblem-39997/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.