Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help identifying a missing part and hopefully finding a replacement.

I've looked through the shop manual and AMES catalog and can't seem to figure out what it's called. See the circled area on the attached image. I believe there is supposed to be a colored insert that sits inside the turn signal indicator opening.

Could someone tell me what it's called and/or provide a part number?


1 - 3 of 3 Posts