Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok looking for some rare parts I have been told. Looking for the Door Ledge Reveal, or Beltline trim. I have 2 pieces, but both are for the passenger side door, so I am looking for driver door and both rear quarter window pieces. Has anybody ever tried to modify hardtop car pieces to fit ??

Also looking for weatherstrip parts around the rear quarter windows. The front piece in front of the window glass and the piece that goes around the top side of the quarter window glass. I can buy repo parts for the door window sweeps, and front door pieces.......but haven't found them for the quarter window yet. Does anywhere reproduce those?

Also looking for driver side rocker moulding.......the long one that has the goes from front tire to back tire and has cutout for the door.

·
Registered
353 Posts
1967 gto post

Try ebay if no here has them. I have a post car also but sold all my extra parts long ago.

·
Registered
186 Posts
You could try PY forum also . If looking for specific parts eBay or Franks parts . Both are expensive and hit or miss. Good luck Doug

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Yeah i tried finding the beltlines for mine for years , and the Tempest custom body line chromes (specific to the Custom). Good luck, e-bay or franks are best bets.

if you send a profile of the window felts shape the manufacture should be able to match and send you a few feet of it, try Steele, i just saw a spot on one of the sunday auto shows where rep said exactly that, if you were looking for hard to find trim. i need the rear felts for mine too, let me know what you find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts