Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
that was a quick car, not sure if it had that much power, but definetely one bad mo fo. Interesting sound from the supercharger. Kinda sounded like the monsters in Pitch Black. HEHE

B

·
0 Posts
honestly? Id say he is about 400 at the tire. The way it builds speed just isnt indicative if a 585 (motor hp) car.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i remember seeing that on the other forum, i believe it is MISTERMIKE's gto, worlds first twin screwed gto, i will try to dig somethin up

B

·
0 Posts
439hp, 463tq.

Right around where I said it should be.

DAMN IM GOOD!!! lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
oh jeez, don't hurt yourself by patting youself too hard on the back, would have been better if you said 425,, :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah, that guy taping is kinda goofy too. I've ridden in a few 440hp cars and my friend Jared has had a 650 horse Cobra and 560 hp Z06. Yeah, it puts you back a good bit, but seriously, that was a bit much hahaha.

·
0 Posts
first off its a 04 not 05 second off the car show he was at filming that i was right next to the blue car right next to him,ya we won't go there with that guy.

·
0 Posts

that mike guys is on the far right at the end my buddy's is the blue 1 and as most of you know i got the silver car :D the next 1 is the car like ol steves "lol the SLOWEST color" :seeya: hi steve

1 - 19 of 19 Posts