Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experiece with an after market seat maker that makes performance seats for a 69 GTO? Need more support for the track and autocross.

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
You may be able to add some better bolstering to your factory seats, or maybe go with some "new" GTO seats from 04 to 06. Would be cool to have some covers stitched up to match the original "Y" pattern.

Do you have harness's in the car now? I have some in mine, I don't do the autocross thing (doubt that would work out real well for me :lol:) but my 5 point harness holds me in pretty well, and I've got a bench seat.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Can you post some pictures of your harness and how it is installed? What brand is it? Pretty straight forward install?

Also, do the new GTO seats bolt into the 69 GTO???? What is involved in this swap.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Legendary has "Rallye Bucket Seats" on their website that have larger side bolsters. They look nice and have the factory style covers on them. I would trust the quality if it's from them, but have not seen the seats in person to know how they "ride"...

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those look pretty nice but I'm looking for something a little more high performance oriented

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Can you post some pictures of your harness and how it is installed? What brand is it? Pretty straight forward install?

Also, do the new GTO seats bolt into the 69 GTO???? What is involved in this swap.
I have seen several 68 & 69 goats with 04-06 front buckets, so it must be an easy swap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts