Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have information or resource material to show if the front bumper mounting brackets for the 70 GTO Endura bumper are the same for the 68, 69, 71 or 72 models? I have access to a 70 bumper and the mounting baffle, , but my seller cant find or does not have the bumper mounting brackets. he may have access to the brackets for a 71 and 72. can anyone tell me if they are the same? thanks

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Does any one have information or resource material to show if the front bumper mounting brackets for the 70 GTO Endura bumper are the same for the 68, 69, 71 or 72 models? I have access to a 70 bumper and the mounting baffle, , but my seller cant find or does not have the bumper mounting brackets. he may have access to the brackets for a 71 and 72. can anyone tell me if they are the same? thanks
This forum has a feature in the upper right hand corner of the page where you can search past threads/questions. In the search box labelled "Google Custom Search" you can type in the words "1970 GTO Endura Bumper." You will see many posts related that should be able to answer all your question. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, they are interchangeable, I have done this before. Good luck and make sure they are grade 8 bolts, those bumpers are heavy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts