Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Anything special about this one that would make it more valuable than any other 71 in the same condition? If not, I would take the first $1500 offer. Matt

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has some good factory options...A/C, power windows, 12 bolt rear, gauge pkg, power disc brakes, buckets, console, boxed rear trailing arms, 1 of 534 455/325hp cars...

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Would be an awesome GTO restored but looks like it's gonna need a lot of work. Appears everything is there and I would say that it should fetch $3500-4000 easily. if not more.

Nice lawn btw!!

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
I like the ad. Well done and straightforward. The car is worthy of a restoration, and is not a common GTO. That said, it's rough, and the engine may not be the born with powerplant. I would never buy a car needing so much rust repair, but that's just me. It's certainly worth much more than $1500.....I think Alky is right on the money. The trick is to get that kind of money for it. I hope you're successful....that car deserves to be brought back. It would be a fast, comfortable cruiser.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx for the input guys, much appreciated!!! I like to get the full story (good and bad) when I'm the buyer, so I try to do the same when I sell.

BTW, I can't take credit for the lawn, I will pass that note on to the wife!

Thanx again!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts