Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, was driving by An old car dealers place. What do you guys think of an 71GTO going for $3750. I have'nt had time to check out the car yet. Looks good on the outside though. Is this alot for an 71?:confused

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
That is pretty cheap. It is about the right price for a project car. I would guess, interior is in bad shape, and there is rust in the body / floor panels. Engine and trans probably need work.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SANDU, your about right a far as the body is straight but it does have little rust. The inside the dash is good but the seat are ripped. It also is A T37? Thats A Tempest right? 350 engine. Thank you SANDU for the info.

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
SANDU, your about right a far as the body is straight but it does have little rust. The inside the dash is good but the seat are ripped. It also is A T37? Thats A Tempest right? 350 engine. Thank you SANDU for the info.
The 350-2bbl was standard on the GT-37, you could order the car with a 400-4bbl or a 455-4bbl.

·
Registered
23 Posts
you don't see that many T37's around, it would be at least something to talk about on the car circuit. I don't know if I've seen any at the So. Cal show circuit. Maybe there's lots of them and I've just not looked. Hey, it's a Pontiac, always worth looking at.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So is it a T37 or a GTO?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts