Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

Just found this forum so I am hopeful you can help me solve a problem. I have a '72 GTO 455 HO WW5 all original. I need an original distributor to make the car complete. It's GM #1112133 . If anyone has one or knows someone that might I would be grateful - any condition.

Email or PM me if you have any suggestions.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey hey
thanks for the shout out 68 421 ....
Its me Scott over here also as Blk69Judge
correct pmd
thats the early Unitized ....... tuff to find a good running complete ones any more ...
there is a gent that rebuilds/restores them ... if I run across him I will post up the contact info ...
he bought my last one last? winter ...

Scott

first contact might be Suntuned over on the py forum

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just did some more Research, found that is in fact for a`72-455HO ENG-1112133-UNITIZED DIST.
Also checked My Inventory, don`t have the correct # but do have a very nice OEM one for a`72-455.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Everyone,

Just found this forum so I am hopeful you can help me solve a problem. I have a '72 GTO 455 HO WW5 all original. I need an original distributor to make the car complete. It's GM #1112133 . If anyone has one or knows someone that might I would be grateful - any condition.

Email or PM me if you have any suggestions.
I have one I would sell.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry to be so late with the reply but thank you everyone for checking and yes its the Unitized distributor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts