Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a local car show last night. There was a 72 GTO there for sale. Sign claimed all original, numbers matching with 4 speed. Very decent Blue paint with Black vinyl top and interior for 16k or offer. Seemed like a pretty reasonable price for a 72. We didn't have anything to write the contact number on but if anyone is interested, I will watch for it again.

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
60 Posts
Primered

I just uploaded a few pics of my Goat in the primer stage. Waiting for approval.
Was excited to see it in one color even if it is gray. Fired it up, pulled it out in the direct sunlight.....then I saw it waving at me in a lot more places than I thought I would. Kind of depressing. But I keep on keeping on. Rolled it back in and bought a flex block and more bondo and glazing putty. Grin.
Feel free to check out the pics when they are approved. They are in the resto gallery.

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you had a cell phone with you, you could store the number in there or take a photo of the contact number. Thats what I do when I don't have anything to write with.
My cell phone is for work and when I'm not working, the phone stays in the truck. Besides, it's a fossil and isn't a camera phone....:D
The Camaro club I'm in is hosting an all GM car show this coming Saturday. I'll have my camera with and will see if it shows up there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts