Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just recently purchased my first Pontiac, a 1972 LeMans GTO Clone Convertible with a 350 engine. It's in pristine shape, except for a little work that needs to be done on the convertible top, and the Dash clock does not work. It is powder blue, and has 113,000 miles. I financed it for $20,000. The thing is, I have had a really difficult time finding any sort of value on this car - The Convertible top with GTO options seem pretty tough to find, let alone price. I was just curious if I got an decent deal on this car. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
THANKS!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey guys, I just recently purchased my first Pontiac, a 1972 LeMans GTO Clone Convertible with a 350 engine. It's in pristine shape, except for a little work that needs to be done on the convertible top, and the Dash clock does not work. It is powder blue, and has 113,000 miles. I financed it for $20,000. The thing is, I have had a really difficult time finding any sort of value on this car - The Convertible top with GTO options seem pretty tough to find, let alone price. I was just curious if I got an decent deal on this car. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
THANKS!
This may or may not be totally obvious, but I just thought I should point out that you should remember it's a clone and not a real goat as you look for information... Even if you were able to price a GTO-optioned convertible, that's not what the car is.
Best of Luck.

·
Registered
475 Posts
THANKS!
if its pristine its a fair deal. can you make a bunch of money reselling it? i doubt it. it costs 20k to restore one to pristine nowdays so look at it that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts