Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't forget to mark on your calenders Sunday, August 21st is the 5th Annual All Pontiac Show presented by the Western Washington Firebirds located at the Everett Mall in Everett, WA from 9am to 3pm. Come on out and help make this the largest Pontiac gethering in the Northwest.

Also, if anybody operates a business that would like to sponsor a class, let me know ([email protected]) and I'll put you in touch with the people organizing the show. One of the things that this show has become popular for, aside from the awesome cars and fantastic people, is the great raffles. If anybody would like to make a donation of items (models, books, tools, shirts, etc.), again, let me know and I'll pass the information.

I'd like to see a strong showing of new Goats, so bring those Goats out for some fun in the sun!!!

For further information, go to FirebirdClub.com

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm surprised, no responses. Come on now, are any of you Goat owners going to make it to this show? It's possibly the largest All Pontiac show in the N.W., and it's getting larger all the time. It's actually a weekend long activity, including a Friday night cruise-in at Clyde Revord Motors in Everret, and a BBQ on Saturday in Lynnwood.

I know you're out there, so come on out!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts