Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man i been driving this hog. but boy its been fun! from phenix city al to ashburn VA. it been great!. i had maybe 5 or so kills on the goat ( but no losses and one tie by my book bmw something 7 ser.) but i love this car. i wish i have an manual for peak rpm on take off. an auto takes to long stock :cheers

·
Registered
304 Posts
Owned mine two weeks today........1,500 miles so far. Man, I love driving this car.

JET

·
Registered
24 Posts
1 yr. in mid december...currently have 8000 miles on the beast. Sure am glad i'm not home much or i would imagine it would be at least double that....not that that would not be enjoyable, but it probably adds up to quite a sum of cash that i have saved by not being there to drive it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
5 months = 11,000 +

I've slowed down (not literally ;) ) with the mileage in October by using my other cars. Anyone else ever feel guilty for packing on the miles?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Owned mine two weeks today........1,500 miles so far. Man, I love driving this car.
Same here... I'm at 3 weeks and 2100 right now. At 1 1/2 weeks I had 1500 miles and was at the track with the temp tag still in the window :cheers.
GTOJon said:
Anyone else ever feel guilty for packing on the miles?
Not ONE bit!! Sometimes I do feel guilty for driving it so hard though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.