Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this has nothing to do with GTO's but, I have an 88 samurai for sale, the t-case is grinding, it only has a bikini top, and it needs to be tagged and inspected. These things are bad ass off road when built I just need some money for the goat and I need to get it out of the garage! I have an idea of what I want but I was wondering if anyone is interested.... pm me if you have any questions. :cheers
Asking $800.00

·
Registered
314 Posts
catchmeifucan said:
I think I would donate that and just take advantage of the tax advantage.
That would be +/- $225, could be worth it if you just want to get rid of it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'll post it on my 4x4 club's website for ya. Someone might want it. PM me with an email address and/or phone number so people can contact you directly.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sboylan said:
That would be +/- $225, could be worth it if you just want to get rid of it.
I don't want to get rid of it that bad, I'll keep it if I have to, I'm just getting another itch to do another round of performance upgrades, i.e. the entire BMR line :D I already have everything SLP offers except the head and cam package :cool I appreciate your assistance derf, if you here of anyone please let me know. :cheers

·
Registered
386 Posts
GTODEALER said:
I know this has nothing to do with GTO's but, I have an 88 samurai for sale, the t-case is grinding, it only has a bikini top, and it needs to be tagged and inspected. These things are bad ass off road when built I just need some money for the goat and I need to get it out of the garage! I have an idea of what I want but I was wondering if anyone is interested.... pm me if you have any questions. :cheers
Asking $800.00
According to KBB that thing is only worth $600 in fair condition. W/out a real top and that t-case problem, you'll be lucky to get $500.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
djdub said:
According to KBB that thing is only worth $600 in fair condition. W/out a real top and that t-case problem, you'll be lucky to get $500.
Thanks for your opinion, but, if your not going to buy it why bother......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts