Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.. I have only had my GTO for just under 2 weeks, and I already have almost 800 miles on her:eek: This car is just an absolute blast to drive. I find myself wanting to take the Goat everywhere. I must admit, I do miss my C5, but the GTO has filled that void perfectly. Actually I actually think the GTO is a little more fun to drive than the vette, but some of that may stem from the fact that I was always afraid of something breaking on the vette, so I never pushed it very hard.

This is definitely the most underrated car out there. But I like that about it. Power and performance all in a stealth wrapper:cool

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a 99 A4 Couple with 3.15 gears. It was arctic white with black Z06 rims. I will definitely have a vette again some day, but when it can just be a toy, and not something I have to drive all of the time.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Glad to hear you enjoy it! The good thing about the GTO is that you can still have reasonable performance, and a decent daily driver and highway cruiser in the same package. The biggest compromise is the small trunk. :cool

·
Registered
20 Posts
Clueless said:
Glad to hear you enjoy it! The good thing about the GTO is that you can still have reasonable performance, and a decent daily driver and highway cruiser in the same package. The biggest compromise is the small trunk. :cool
I went on an outing with the wife and kids to a water park on Sunday. That evening we went grocery shopping. My wife drives a Ford Expedition. I wanted to take the goat and we had a fine Sunday. That's what I love about this car. You can go out with the family and still have fun on your own.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.