Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the measurements of the center taillight, please. If anyone could stip outside with a ruler, and tell me the measurments, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't have access to the GTO right now.
I also need to know if a 1 1/2" x 8" decal would work in the hood scoops. If you could measure that for me too, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Shakey

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Which center lamp, the one in the spoiler, or the one in the rear window? :confused :confused

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
AHHHHH! It's very rare that I miss work. But I'm caught up this week and it's cold out..... :D

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Could only measure the window brake lamp. Spoiler is in the attic...........MILKSHAKE...LOL!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
13 inches length..oh, wait, the brake lamp....(haha) :D 10 in L 1\2 in W. No rear spoiler, and 04 has no hood scoop. I will have to get those measurements at work tomorrow.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PEARL JAM said:
13 inches length..oh, wait, the brake lamp....(haha) :D 10 in L 1\2 in W. No rear spoiler, and 04 has no hood scoop. I will have to get those measurements at work tomorrow.
Thank you very much... I AM happy, and will be EXTATIC when I get the rest of those measurements.

Oh... AND GET BACK TO WORK!!! :cheers

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.