Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have any more pics of the orange 66? The color almost looks like the news 06 and i think i like it but not sure.

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
That's some good lookin Michigan Muscle there, good to see it out prowling the streets. :cool

Wish we had some action around here like that!:party:

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that silver 64 was Very Nice, 421 SD w/tripower. i think that burnt orange was the same as the 06' color, looked good on it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Alky, Go to St Charles Assembly of God every 3rd Thursday night in St. Charles on the north outer road, next to Dave Sinclair Lincoln dealership. Get off on the Mid Rivers Mall exit. There are well over 200 muscle cars there some times way more. There are free hot dogs and hamburgers it is open to any car or bike, That is my moms church. I have been to the cruise-in a couple of time it is way cool. The church use to be a Behlmann dealership. So it has huge parking lots. There is no preaching just food and hundreds of cars.

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Alky, Go to St Charles Assembly of God every 3rd Thursday night in St. Charles on the north outer road, next to Dave Sinclair Lincoln dealership. Get off on the Mid Rivers Mall exit. There are well over 200 muscle cars there some times way more. There are free hot dogs and hamburgers it is open to any car or bike, That is my moms church. I have been to the cruise-in a couple of time it is way cool. The church use to be a Behlmann dealership. So it has huge parking lots. There is no preaching just food and hundreds of cars.
God willing... I'll be there this Saturday!! First "cruise" in over 3 years and I'm looking forward to it. Will you be there? Anyone else? Would be cool to be able to meet some forum members. :party:

·
Registered
686 Posts
It is this Saturday at like 6pm till 10pm. Sorry for saying Thursday. It goes on from may till September. You have to register for free to get a free hot dog and a soda. I will be in the Outer Banks on our anniversary Saturday.

I think the most cars so far is 1200 cars.

Here is the site.
St.Charles First Assembly of God | THE LOT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts