Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off work today, it's hot as blazes, pushing 100 degrees and humid as all get out, and I'm outside doing yardwork, wringing wet with sweat, mowing and cleaning up under these friggin' pine trees once again. I've been wanting to get them cut down for some time now, and for the last couple days I've been noticing a bucket truck and a crew dropping trees two houses down. So I walk down there and ask around, and this guy directs me to the boss of the crew, who, unbeknownst to me, turns out to be a rather fine looking female, completely soaked with sweat, all dirty and sweaty, wood chips all in her hair, etc. Yow! So I ask her about getting an estimate to cut down the pines in my yard, we walk back to my house, she checks out the trees I want cut down and writes the estimate, and as we walk past the garage and into the back yard, she says "So how do you like your GTO? That's an '06, right?". Aside from her rather clingy white sweat-soaked T-shirt :eek::eek:, I'm also impressed that she knows what a GTO is, much less what model year it is. Then she goes on to say that she has an '05 black on black M6 GTO, and we end up talking GTO's and cars in general for about 30 minutes. They'll be back in 6 weeks to take my trees down. I can hardly wait :D. I just thought it was kind of funny and unusual. Sorry ladies, but I digress...

·
Registered
63 Posts
I was getting a new ID card at the MPF today and it came up in conversation that I just bought a GTO. The lady workign there was extremely jealous. She had just bought a Grand Prix GXP, but said she really wanted the GTO.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Let's not forget that my wife stole my GTO. At least I get custody on the Weekends.

By the way she's getting 23.something mpg and, even when I try, I can only get 18.something. I usually average 17.something. When I mentioned the great mpg she's getting, she commented "just another reason for me to drive it instead of you."

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yeah chick dig the Goat.. but am I the only one who kinda feels weird when the blurt out "oh you car is soooo cute"
WTF!!! a beetle is cute a GTO is Sexy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts