Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way back from dinner tonight, I caught a pole position by a diesel powerstroke Ford truck. It was the jack-em-up-pickup type with the bottom of his door equal with my roof. He rev'd it up and it sounded mean with the turbo really wailing. Definately had work done. I rev'd back at him. I'm not sure why, but when the light turned green I didn't go. He did and it was pretty impressive. He spun those monster tire about halfway through the light. The cop that was in lane 3 and 1 car back was not amused. He caught the truck fairly quick.
OOPS

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
fergyflyer said:
On the way back from dinner tonight, I caught a pole position by a diesel powerstroke Ford truck. It was the jack-em-up-pickup type with the bottom of his door equal with my roof. He rev'd it up and it sounded mean with the turbo really wailing. Definately had work done. I rev'd back at him. I'm not sure why, but when the light turned green I didn't go. He did and it was pretty impressive. He spun those monster tire about halfway through the light. The cop that was in lane 3 and 1 car back was not amused. He caught the truck fairly quick.
OOPS
i bet he was like :willy: :rofl:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Oh sh1t too close.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts