Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of order something's for my Goat form JHP Vehicle Enhancement in Australia. was wondering if any of you have had any dealing's with them and if so were they good,bad? any help would be GREAT!!! they have some pretty cool stuff for our GTO's and have'nt really found anyone in the state's who stock's some of those part's , Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got the JHP MAF tube pipe and had no issues with them. Flawless buying experience. Go for it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
No...I'm still using the stock MAF. I just replaced the stock accordian looking tube between the TB and the MAF/airbox. The JHP tube is a larger diameter smooth pipe.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I purchased a lip spoiler from JHP and it was delivered intact within approx two weeks from when I ordered it. The body shop that painted the spoiler and mounted it on the car commented on the high quality of the spoiler and that it was "straight." (I guess there is a lot of garbage out there they see from others!) I give JHP a 10! Good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.