Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
LOL – so, in his hobby-shed he must have the equipment to straighten unibodies. Wait, maybe he was going to use a comealong until it looked okay.

You know, I’d buy it for extra parts, but I’d just be dooming myself to being hit in the exact same spot and suffering identical damage. You just know it.

·
Registered
944 Posts
ForsakenNoob said:
I wouldn't want to see that face staring at me in bed at night in your avatar, Mike V
My kind block memories and we’ve dramatically cut back on the anal probing, which seems to be the most difficult memory to block. So, don’t worry. Anyway, we’ve moved to Phase II of our research – take me to your GOAT. When you wake up you’ll think you’ve always owned that banged-up, neon green Geo Tracker we leave for you.

Your GOAT will be safe if you allow me to be a hero amongst my kind and tell me what the anus is for. We can’t figure it out. It must be super important because it’s protect by a line of double seemed material, always sat on to keep it guarded, and it’s polished about once a day with a special buffing paper. Crap crap crap, we just can’t figure it out. :willy:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Mike_V said:
My kind block memories and we’ve dramatically cut back on the anal probing, which seems to be the most difficult memory to block. So, don’t worry. Anyway, we’ve moved to Phase II of our research – take me to your GOAT. When you wake up you’ll think you’ve always owned that banged-up, neon green Geo Tracker we leave for you.

Your GOAT will be safe if you allow me to be a hero amongst my kind and tell me what the anus is for. We can’t figure it out. It must be super important because it’s protect by a line of double seemed material, always sat on to keep it guarded, and it’s polished about once a day with a special buffing paper. Crap crap crap, we just can’t figure it out. :willy:
What powers your ship? It would be bad ass if it was an LS7. You could abduct me anytime.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I can’t answer. My higher thinking abilities have been neutralized by the mind numbing devices linked to by MonsterInProgress in his thread regarding a justice package.

Link from post:

http://www.twistdisc.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/gto05vegas44.jpg

If not for my collision warning system, I would have taken out the moon. What kind of diabolical species would use such a weapon?

Post more -- post more -- :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts