Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little brother pissed me off tonight so I did the best stress reliever there is...I took the Goat out for a drive. It soon turned into a midnight prowl for something to eat. Came across a guy in an integra. I was behind him at a stoplight. When it went green he took off. He wasn't going fast and the only reason I could tell he was on it was because of the smell the car left in its wake. I caught up to him gradually and stayed at his side at 40mph. He had a buddy in his car with a huge smile on his face. I heard him hit it, and I dropped it in second and passed him like he was standing still! At the next light it was just us two lined up. He lowers his window and his buddy says "That thing is quick as ****!" The driver then tells me that he knew his car was slow, he just wanted to see what mine could do. He seemed as if he was scared I was gonna be a cocky a**hole...I told him i just bought the car and was just feeling her out. I then told him Id race him to a 35mph sign about 1/8 mile up. We both laughed and rolled up the windows (COLD!). We raced, I spun, I ran him down, and I won. That was pretty much the end of it. Great fun though...and Im not mad anymore ;)

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
No better reliever than a ride in the goat. Nice kill, seems like everytime a slow car challenges a powerhouse like a GTO, its just to see the power that we have in store.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not gonna lie...It feels DAMN good to be one of the baddest things on the street. This car is such a step up from my Volvo!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts