Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im tryin to post my 05 goat for sale in the classifieds section and it wont allow me to. Can you please help? Thanks, ryan

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Im tryin to post my 05 goat for sale in the classifieds section and it wont allow me to. Can you please help? Thanks, ryan
Your join date to this forum is October 2010. You have been inactive for sometime. New rules were implemented 2 years ago. Being you are inactive you failed to read the rules in the sticky, you then decide to come on here to sell your car without reading the rules which a seller is to do. THIS IS NOT A SITE FOR THAT.

Had you took the time to read the rules you'd understand why your posts are not permitted until you acquire the minimum 20 posts WITHOUT POST PADDING. Selling of items is a courtesy to those on this forum WHO ARE ACTIVE and who use this forum to share information it is not a dumping ground for folks to unload their items.

Posting without acquiring the minimum is a ban-able offense. PLEASE READ THE RULES. Any posts deemed to be post padding will be removed and could result in your being banned from this forum.

Judge

1 - 3 of 3 Posts