Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey just installed after market subs into the trunk......if you absolutely don't have to do it yourself....DON'T! It took over 7 hours to do it, plus had to take out all of back seat and take off seatbelts...the car's computer.....junk like that

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Groucho said:
To lamebert's credit, this operation sounds incredibly hard to do to an Ertyl 1/18 die-cast Goat...
Actually, D I C K, i had to remove the cpu in order to get to a rubber grommet in the fire wall, you know that thingy between you and the engine bay. Since you old farts don't have a clue as far as moden day sound systems, i had to run the power cable from the battery to the trunk and i like my crap to be done right. unfortunately for you, i have to tell you the bad news, the little slot in the radio isn't for shrunken 45's, it's a new things that's been about for a few years called a cd or for you little brained bas tards a compact disc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.