Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anybody put some aftermarket wheels on their car, could you please send me a picture of the car? I am interested in getting some wheels and want to see some GTO's with aftermarket rims. I am thinking of getting Voxx Scorze. They are a deep dish design and come in anthracite which is a darker grey that should look great with my silver car. But I am hesitant cause you never know what it would look like on the car, but if I could atleast see a variety of wheels on the GTO, it would help me decide if they should look good or not. Thanks for anybody who can help. My email address is [email protected]. I'm new to the forum, so I don't know if it's possible to get my email address without me posting it or not.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Group A wheels in AZ has a bunch of ROH and Simmons wheels made specifically in OZ for the holdens. I picked up a set of Chrome Fury's before I even got the car.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks

Hey Groucho, thanks for the pix. Nice looking car! I was also thinking about some stripes. Are yours painted on or stickers? How much did it run to have it done? Brian

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
sno-rydr said:
Hey Groucho, thanks for the pix. Nice looking car! I was also thinking about some stripes. Are yours painted on or stickers? How much did it run to have it done? Brian
Thanks!

Mine are vinyl, though eventually I'd like to have them painted on (and have them run all the down the back of the car- now they stop under the wing). Sorry- dunno what they cost to put on, as they were applied by the dealership.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
That's the M318 White Knight, the aircraft that carries our SpaceShipOne manned spacecraft to altitude prior to launch.

I work for the company who recently snagged the X-prize.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
MaxHax said:
Very cool place to work. How high did it go?
The aircraft pictured, White Knight, hauls SpaceShipOne up to ~47,000".

We won the $10mil X-Prize by flying SpaceShipOne manned into space twice within 5 days (although the rules allow for two weeks). Sept 29th, Mike Melvill (my boss) flew her to 337,700' and on Oct 4 Brian Binnie took her to 367,500'.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6167761/

Quite a lot of fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts