Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember how I talked about Everclear in another post? Well, I ended up finding something stupid that I did. I realised my PS2 was on... clicked over to check out the screen. Gran Turismo was up, but I noticed I had 2,319 credits. I went to my garage, .8% completed! I checked my memory card, my 92.7% completed game was gone... I must have deleted it from anger, or stupidity, that night because I don't remember doing it any other time.

Oh well, I haven't played it in a few months, so it's nice to start over I guess. Gives me something to do to kill time. Anyone else still playing this game?

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
GTO For Life said:
Remember how I talked about Everclear in another post? Well, I ended up finding something stupid that I did. I realised my PS2 was on... clicked over to check out the screen. Gran Turismo was up, but I noticed I had 2,319 credits. I went to my garage, .8% completed! I checked my memory card, my 92.7% completed game was gone... I must have deleted it from anger, or stupidity, that night because I don't remember doing it any other time.

Oh well, I haven't played it in a few months, so it's nice to start over I guess. Gives me something to do to kill time. Anyone else still playing this game?
Don't feel bad. I was attempting to cheat with my GameShark on one of the 24 hour endurance races. Had the settings for no tire wear, auto pilot and no fuel usage. Anyway, during a thunderstorm, I guess there was a slight power glitch but not enough to shut down the PS2. After the race I went to the garage and everything was gone except the car I had just won from the endurance race. Talk about being pissed :mad: . I guess it just doesn't pay to cheat.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
StocktonRaider said:
I always think they made the 04 gto slower than it is. What does everyone else think?
Well mine is modded at over 700 hp so I can't say it's slow. But I think they have the handling characteristics dead on. Man what a fat swaying pig. Even with all the suspension upgrades it's still handles so-so.

·
Registered
55 Posts
not for nothing, never play a demo cd that comes in the mail. I did and it deleted my whole memory, then yes then i got something in the mail a couple days later that said not to play it or will delete everything, to late pole smokers.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That game is retard and biased towards certain cars(BMWs, Honduhs) Ever put a racing exhaust on LS engines, my SS literally sounds EXACTLY like a dustbuster! 1/4(400m) times are all wrong. Doesn't seem like a very good driving simulator compared to my car. Redlines are a little off, everything just seems incorrect. The mods are ridiculous too, 13hp off a racing exhaust on a corvette engine??? Whatever, now I'm playing it again thanks to this thread. And I was having fun playing GTA: San Andreas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts