Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I was at my local Pontiac dealer today, just looking at the 05's again, and had almost walked away with the deal of a life time. This salesman was about to let me walk out the door, with a red m6 SAP with the upgraded Baer brake system, Corsa exhaust, and tinted windows, for 0$ down payment, at a Price of 36,650$ OTD. This would create massive payments but I was going to pay cash anyway so I figured what the heck right? So i get all excited and am ready to sign everything until he calls, me into his office and goes oh I just realized that the car doesnt actually have the SAP on it, and I was quoting you for an 05 without the SAP. So that right there pretty much killed the deal for me. I figure I will wai a few more months for a killer end of the month price, because I have heard that the Goats arent movin too well around here. But DAMN how cool would that have been if the deal had gone through!!!!!!!!!!!!! :willy: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
565 Posts
The end of production deals most likely won't be too good this year as compared to last, but like you just said that's also very much having to do with what the local economy is doing with the cars. In the Central Florida area I have only ever seen 2 GTO's other than mine on the road since the 04's came out... they're about as often in this area as a McClaren F1 it seems :rolleyes:

So that means if I start saving my money now... by the beginning of Dec. I could get a 2nd 05 goat for a good deal; oh the possibilities...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.