Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i am thinking of changing my 67 gto 4 core harrison rad to a aluminium 2 core rad, i want it to look stock and fit with messing up things, anyone done this what company makes the best rads out there, thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
If you want it to look stock, it'll need to be black anodized or painted - right?

I had my radiator built by Mark 7 radiator --- love it. I'm running electric fans on mine but I'm sure they could build you whatever you want.

Bear

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want it to look stock, it'll need to be black anodized or painted - right?

I had my radiator built by Mark 7 radiator --- love it. I'm running electric fans on mine but I'm sure they could build you whatever you want.

Bear
yes i will paint it black, i want to find one with the ribbed top tank similar to my harrison, i dont want one of those square looking industrial alu rads....my harrison is fine really, but has had a repair on the top tank not sure why, and i am told aluminium rad will cool much better so i'm thinking store the harrison and get the aluminium for reliabilty and better cooling, but i'm not totally sold on the idea as i do have the correct harrison now and do like things correct....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts