Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I saw another one of those videos that they did and almost wet myself. I have not seen the cop one though. That was hilarious. I wonder what happened to them after that little stunt. After I saw the first one I ordered a train horn for my jeep, it should be here any day now. :cool

·
Registered
14 Posts
LOL,i cant believe he did that to the cop.

·
Registered
700 Posts
LOL, that's an instant classic.
My brother and his friends yell "BAT" at the top of their lungs, it sounds somewhat like a gunshot so people jump out of their skin.
We did that to a few dogs/cats when I was a cop, one of them fell over afterwards, I went back and it was gone, but I think temporarily I scared it bad enough to pass out. We also did it to a couple of people hitch-hiking, most of them damn near fell over their own feet trying to get out of the way.

·
Registered
65 Posts
As far as I know, train horns are leagal on trains only. The law is not by state, but has something to do with Federal Transportation laws. Get cought by an uptight cop, and you may loose your ride.
But I agree, that is way cool. The ultimate solution to that Euro Wus of a horn in my GTO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts