Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
American V-8 Supercar Series (AV8SS)
The newly formed American V-8 Supercar Series (AV8SS) will be traveling to Nashville Superspeedway the weekend of April 16/17. They will be offering the first of two licensing schools as well as open track time to any qualified drivers. The racing will consist of a "double header" sprint format with two back to back races punctuated by a short and frantic intermission. AV8SS is pleased to announce the addition of Cobalt Friction Brakes, Racetech Seats and Darkhorse Products to their growing list of sponsors. Info [email protected] www.av8ss.com

Brion Gluck from American V-8 Supercars (AV8SS) here . I just want to take a moment to invite you and all your friends to our event at Nashville Superspeedway in April (16/17). I really do need your help to get the word out there. We will be having an open track event in addition to the racing. The cost is $350.00 for the weekend but if you tell me you saw this thread I am offering the weekend for $300.00 for either the racing OR open track. We will have plenty of track time available. Drop me a line if you have any question at [email protected] or Dan at [email protected] or call Dan at (757) 561-1110.
Hope to see you at the track.............................Brion

Brion Gluck
CEO
Dark Horse Racing Inc
706 333 1955
www.darkhorseracing.net

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.