Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the reaction people get when they get inside my GTO for a ride. Just yesterday I was picking up a couple of Mc's at the train station. They told me they heard of the car but they could not believe the inside and the ride. When they asked my how much I paid for it they were really floored. They did not want to believe me, so I explained how the car is made by Holden in Australia and that it cost double there.

This is no Grand Prix with a Vette engine thrown in it. This is a high performance luxury car. I went to KBB and did a comparison of it against the BMW 645 and CLK55 AMG the only thing that looks out of place is the price tag. I have been in both cars and the CLK is a nicer, but not 35k nicer.

BTW for those of you that don't understand my whole family is Irish and we refer to those fresh off the boat as Mc's.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was at work today and saw a woman who was bringing mail to the mailbox do a 360 looking at my car. She looked at the back on the way to the mailbox, and went completely around the car....slowly....on the way back. Guess the "got to have it factor" kicked in

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.