Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the latest info on the 2005 Ames GTO Meet. The main event is a June 11th car show at George White in Ames. See the website for a full schedule. If you haven’t registered yet please do so, we need to be sure to have enough food on Saturday.

We have hotels reserved. Be sure to use “Ames GTO Meet” group code when calling. The rooms will be held until 2 weeks before the event. Ames hotels are very booked that weekend so be sure to get your room now. Standard rooms are $76.46 and suites are $135.96 Full contact info for the hotel is below.

Quality Inn and Suites Starlite Village
2601 East 13th Street,
Ames, IA 50010 515.232.9260 / 800.903.0009

We will have dash light programming by Chris available for $100. This is for manual transmission GTO’s. It enables the shift light that the GTO already has in the dash, but GM didn’t make use of. If you have already registered and want the dash programming please reply to this and let me know.

As always check the website http://www.amesgto.com for the latest info.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some updates. We aren't getting enough people committing to the dash programming so we might not have that. If you are intrested let me know asap!

BMR is sending a skid guard for a give away. Tbyrne just sent me $200 in gift certs and some shirts to give away at the meet. Very cool stuff. We have other sponsors comitted also.

T-shirt designs are done and going out to printing soon.

Front

Back

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm not 100% sure if I am going to make it or not yet. It is all hinging around my job and a possible relocation. I should know by the end of this week though from the sounds of it.

Jon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts