Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to my trunk, on the left rear panel I removed the 2 black tacks with needle nose pliers allowing me to pull the trunk carpet out of the way, I then loosened the 4 Phillip head screws that were under the carpet so I could remove the amp . I then adjusted the amp gain and reinstalled it. Took at least 5 minutes. Kind of have to use some force removing carpet tacks and replacing them. Thank's for the info...

·
Registered
39 Posts
umm wow.. you went thru that much trouble?? all I did was pull the carpet away from the corner run my left arm down into the cubby area back there and turned.. took all of 15 seconds..

·
Registered
39 Posts
lol.. its all good.. I woulda gone your route also but I caught the last post in another amp thread and tried it.. saved me some hassle.. oh you do need skinny arms to fit back there tho.. so not everyone can do it that easy.. hehe how do you like your stereo now btw??

·
Registered
187 Posts
dizz81 said:
lol.. its all good.. I woulda gone your route also but I caught the last post in another amp thread and tried it.. saved me some hassle.. oh you do need skinny arms to fit back there tho.. so not everyone can do it that easy.. hehe how do you like your stereo now btw??

I've got fat arms and was able to do it, sounds so much better

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree, does sound better, oh I have massive 23 inch biceps. They won't give like big soft arm's will... lol j/k

·
Registered
187 Posts
Dragon 32 said:
I agree, does sound better, oh I have massive 23 inch biceps. They won't give like big soft arm's will... lol j/k

must have short arms, I didn't need to go past my forearm ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts