Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I haven't really posted over on this forum lately - I'm active over on LS1GTO.com more.

Anyway, I made this proposition over on the LS1 forum, and also posted it up on NorthwestLegends.com as well.

I'd like to organize an official LS1/LS2GTO.com-NorthwestLegends.com-GTOforum.com meet, BBQ and cruise. I'm proposing either Sunday Feb 24th or Sunday March 2nd. Sunday being the weekend day I have off from my job, and seeing as all the other meets seem to be on Saturday, this'll allow others who can't make it to the Saturday to have a chance on Sunday to go.

Anyway, I'm proposing meeting up at 2:00 at Marymoore Park in Redmond, WA (it'll be easy for me to organize/get setup there, not to mention a fairly centralized area for those in the Puget Sound region and further out...) for a couple hours to meet and have a BBQ before heading out to cruise for a few hours - south, north, we'll figure that out later.

Anyway, thoughts? Also, if you'd like, let me know if you are willing/want to help me get this setup, as I've never really organized a big cruise/meet before.

Thanks!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATED:
I am hosting an official LS1GTO.com/LS2GTO.com/NorthwestLegends.com/GTOforum.com meet/BBQ + cruise on Sun, Feb 24th starting at 10 AM in Marymoor Park - That's in Redmond, Washington a little ways outside Seattle.

This is simply to have fun, eat up, check eachothers cars out... you know the drill. From 10-12 we'll be having a BBQ and meet, afterwhich we will head out on a cruise for 4+ hours, to be back in town sometime between 4-6 PM as it's starting to get dark.

Here is a list of who's bringing what for the BBQ:
ChiefyGTO - ribs
sno-rydr - Rootbeer, rolls, cookies
HOTROD64-STOCK69 - Plates, flatware, napkins and Hotdogs/buns,mayo n mustard

WE NEED: More drinks (please no alcohol due to location, driving, and age of some attendees), more food

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
ChiefyGTO - That sounds like a blast, good idea indeed. Too bad I am out here in the Bay Area...Take some Vid or Pics if you have a chance...:cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm new to the area but i would be interested in this meet but I have surgery on the 22 of Feb so i don't know if i will be able to make but if I can I will be there. I will let you know more after the surgery.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll be meeting by the off-leash area at Marymoore. If needbe, we will relocate to a better parking location depending on parking situation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts