Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I may have found a good deal.

67 GTO 400 4 speed. Convertible.

The car seems to be in decent shape. Interior is fair to good with minor conditioning required. Convertible top is in good shape, but will need to be replaced soon. Mileage cannot be determined. Speedo broke years ago. Engine, body, interior is all original and all in good shape. It was a daily driver. Overall fair to good condition. Minor work needed. I GREAT an QUICK restoration project. Show car potential.

Checked with some car guides and cannot believe the value. Nada values that car from 23,000 to 88,000 depending upon the condition. Asking price is lower than 23k.

A good buy?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Nowhere did I see you mention the word "RUST". Check floor and trunk pans, rear quarters and check for bondo. If the car is priced at 23K, probably needs paint and if you put another $15K including paint, then you have a car that should bring high 40's and still not be numbers matching.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Current (February 2007) value range for a 67 GTO 400 Convertible (standard 400 engine) is $18,925 for a "fair/good" car, $33,800 for an excellent car, and as high as $67,600 for an outstanding show quality car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts