Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was heading out for lunch today and ended up behind a Mini. He was trying to get a fart canned late 90's Civic LX to race him. The Civic took the bait. I came from behind the Mini, passed the Civic, moved over and spanked the suprised Mini driver.

He tried again at the next light and by the top of second I had 2 cars on him and was pulling pretty strong.

I feel sorry for the Civic driver though. He had his fart can and judging from the AEM sticker, an intake, a black carbon fiber hood, but sadly no rear wing. Even with all those mods he got spanked by a chick car, the base Mini, and a cheap American economy car, the Cavalier. Guess that means he's left hunting for Hyundai Accents and Toyota Prius'.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Fergyflyer - That Cavalier is becoming quite the legend on this forum...Nice kill-kill, two for the price of one...:cheers

If the Civic had the wing I am sure he would have taken you both...:willy::lol::willy: Say what you will about the import folks, but some of the things they do make me laugh sooo-hard, it's just too funny. Spinners, whale-tale, farts and all the silly stickers and stripes. Best one I have seen in a while had long-long curb feelers, brass to boot...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Another one for the Cavy huh...nice!...I have a sliver 04 LS Sport 5sp for my DD...no tuning of that car though, well besides the Eibach Pro-kits that took it off stilts...looks pretty good in my opinion...but no ricer sh!t!...I actually enjoy driving the car...handles well, and does have a little pick-up...only race I have under the belt is a PT Cruiser...took 'em down pretty easily...

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another one for the Cavy huh...nice!...I have a sliver 04 LS Sport 5sp for my DD...no tuning of that car though, well besides the Eibach Pro-kits that took it off stilts...looks pretty good in my opinion...but no ricer sh!t!...I actually enjoy driving the car...handles well, and does have a little pick-up...only race I have under the belt is a PT Cruiser...took 'em down pretty easily...
No power mods on my DD either. Our cars are almost twins. Mine is silver and just an LS, not the sport. I added the 16" wheels from the sport and changed the shocks and struts to KYB's. Handling is acceptable, power is decent and mileage is great. Normal running around driving is getting me 30-31 mpg.

For 6200 for the car with 37,000 miles on it, struts for free from my brother, and 300 for the wheels and tires, I have a total of less than 7,500 in tax tags and all, it can't be beat as a DD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts