Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just picked up a new 2005 Red/Red A4 this morning. I've been lurking here for a while and thought that since I'm now an owner, I might as well join up. I traded in my Jeep Liberty and I can't believe how much nicer the GTO is! I've got today off from work and a full tank of gas to burn, so I'll be back later. :party:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dealnut, I was wondering, did any new incentives come out today? The difference between what they were asking on Saturday (when I test drove it) and what I paid today seems rather large. The payments went up by about ten dollars, but the term dropped from 72 months to 60, for a difference of over $7000. The only thing I can figure is that the guy who worked up the numbers on Saturday made some sort of mistake. Of course, after driving this car for an extended period today, I think even the higher price would have been worth it.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Joey_T said:
dealnut, I was wondering, did any new incentives come out today? The difference between what they were asking on Saturday (when I test drove it) and what I paid today seems rather large. The payments went up by about ten dollars, but the term dropped from 72 months to 60, for a difference of over $7000. The only thing I can figure is that the guy who worked up the numbers on Saturday made some sort of mistake. Of course, after driving this car for an extended period today, I think even the higher price would have been worth it.
There is a $2500 rebate on the 05's. Check your paperwork and make sure they gave you the extra $500. If they didn't then I am positive they will take care of you. They CANNOT hide Rebates under any circumstances.

Tell me what you paid and I will let you know if they gave everything.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My paperwork shows $3500 in rebates, which I believe includes the $1000 from my GM card. The total amount financed is about $32,500, which included paying off my Liberty. I had just bought back it in September, so I owed several thousand more than it was worth. I worked some numbers and I'm guessing they forgot to factor in any rebates on Saturday and they were probably figuring around 8% interest (today they got me 5.5%). It looks like I paid a little over $29,000, if my trade and GM card weren't factored in, so I think I did alright.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.