Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All: I just found this forum a few days ago. I just got my first GTO the first part of April. It was a B-day present to myself and I'm glad I did it!

Big thanks to all the info. I've already got from the site and here's to looking forward to all that there is to come!

PG~

·
Registered
410 Posts
You'll love the GTO more and more each day. Is it an 05 or 04? If an 04, go get some C5 front brake pads and Valvoline synthetic brake fluid and install them on your front rotors and flush and bleed your brakes. 04s are had lots of air bubbles in the brake lines from the factory and the pads have minimal surface area compared to the vettes.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats....you will find yourself looking for reasons to drive it. I am more tickled with mine everytime I drive it.Quite comfy and I swapped a C5 Corvette which I adored.Some nice wheels and I`ll be set,exhaust doesn`t even need mod as it sounds better than stock C6 imho.Best part is I saved 20 k vs. a new C6.
Mike :party: :party:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.