Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all, I've had my 04 GTO for a little over two weeks now and I love it. I've put about 900 miles on it so far and have been happy with the mileage of between 24 and 26.5 while cruising at 80. Here are a few photos...

I have plenty of ideas for mods and I've learned a few things already from this forum. My big project at the moment is working to change the gas tank so I have more trunk space. Currently I'm researching what that is going to take and it looks like factory Holden parts will work without a problem. I just need to determine the part numbers. I'll update as I make progress and help out were I can around here.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sweet ride! :cheers I noticed the TX plate. What area do you live in? Always on the look out for another GOAT to hang with. :cool

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. My county is quite lax on inspections, I'll have no problems passing. Besides, most inspection stations have no idea what they are looking at and if it looks like a factory installation (which it will) they will have no reason to suspect anything has changed. I'm out west of Fort Worth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.